BECOMING A MEMBER
Membership in the New York Women's Culinary Alliance means unparalleled networking, learning, and sharing in a supportive community of female professionals who work in the food, beverage, or hospitality industries.
Here you can connect with others who share your challenges, inspirations, and passions, and build a supportive business community to help you achieve your goals.
If you want to advance your career or take it in a new direction, contribute to the community at large, and have some fun while you are at it, then you need to join us!
Membership applications are accepted during our open ENROLLMENT period each May. To be notified when enrollment opens again next spring, please contact us at email@example.com.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Directory - access to the interactive online member database
- In-depth Culinary Classes - examples include bread baking, tamale-making, and cast-iron cooking to name a few
- Business Skills Workshops - for instance, Amp Up your Business, cookbook publishing and resume writing
- Peer Networking Sessions - members in similar professions, gather problem-solve and share insights
- Potlucks - lip-smacking networking parties, need we say more?
- Wine Committee and Cocktail Club - shake or stir, sip, learn!
- Book Club - explore culinary-inspired fiction, bios and more
- Community Outreach - enjoy opportunities to volunteer
- Member Discounts - industry services, events, and culinary equipment at specialty retailers
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.